Welcome to Fighting Arts
Friday, December 20, 2013
The AHFAA is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the Western fighting arts as they evolved in America, and as they were practiced in the countries that the New Americans were leaving behind.
This includes both academic research and practical training with a number of historical weapons; blackpowder shooting, unarmed combat skills, physical culture, and traditional health exercise are practiced as well.
Alliance Director Pete Kautz founded the original American Heritage Fighting Arts curriculum back in 1998. Now, with an International Counsel of Advisors, the AHFAA is taking things to the next level in the promotion of both the American martial arts and American history and culture, as well!
What should you choose? Fighting or Love?
Dating or relationship, which should you choose? For a long time you are in love with a specific woman and want nothing more than doing all the activities one does when being in a relationship. But is that really any good?
Most men, who want to learn to be successful with women, always have a woman in mind, who they want to turn into their girlfriend. The problem is that they fix their sights too early on what they want, without really knowing whether it is the right option for them. What most guys want is to completely skip the dating and jump straight into a relationship. But it is precisely this attitude that often makes it impossible for them to achieve what they want.
Many men are either permanent singles, who want nothing more than to have a partner or they are in love with a certain woman and just want to put a ring on her finger. The problem is that they usually communicate exactly this, and push the woman into a corner. Women are quickly done with guys who want too much too soon, just like the idea” what is too close to me and has robbed me of my freedom, I have to get rid of.” The solution? Dating.
Dating is not just a phase under which you can have several sexual partners or extramarital affairs in order to enjoy the advantages of being a single or taking a closer look at several partners to see if one of them might actually be the right choice, but it is also a necessary preliminary phase of any relationship.
Pressure is misplaced in dating.
It is meant to get to know the other one completely without obligations and to see where this is going. Either you just have good sex or it can develop into something more. Wanting too much too soon destroys the pressure-free getting to know each other and the development of real feelings, and scares most women away.
So it is better to learn how to make it by dating one (or possibly several women) and then when you realise she might be more than just a date, to learn how to get her into a relationship. And if you want to learn exactly how to do this, then be sure to have a look at: www.seducewithpersonality.com.
Acne after shaving - 5 tips to avoid skin irritation
Acne that occurs after shaving is different than the common form associated with puberty and all the other stuff that happens in this age. Ordinarily, this clog forms when dead skin cells and oil pool together to block the follicle opening and starting to spread. The pimples one gets after shaving occur because that act of shaving irritates the follicles and therefore causes blockage. One of the best cures for acne after shaving is prevention. Proper shaving techniques will reduce irritation and the pimples that go with it.
Follow these 5 steps to prevent skin irritations:
- Use warm water before shaving. This will open pores and soften your skin
- Use a shaving cream with a thin layer of protection
- Use new razors with a single-blade instead of double-blade razors
- Shave in the same direction as your hair grows
- After shaving, use a acid gel which will medicate the acne to prevent it before it starts and close pores
Fore more help, tips and useful information, visit this website.
7 reasons why a menstrual cup is better than tampons
- A Menstrual Cup Won’t Interfere With The Vaginal Environment Tampons can can cause or worsen vaginal dryness. A tampon absorbs around 65% menstrual fluid and 35% natural moisture. This creates an imbalances of moisture and pH levels of your vagina. However, a menstrual cup will not interfere with the vaginal environment.
- No Fibres Left Behind Unlike tampons, a silicon made menstrual cup will not deposit fibres in your vaginal wall.
- No Toxic Shock Syndrome Menstrual cups have not been associated with toxic shock syndrome.
- No Nasties Menstrual cups contain no bleaches, deodorisers or absorbency gels.
- Gentle On Sensitive Skin Too! A silicon menstrual cup will not cause irritation. They are perfectly suitable for women with sensitive skin, thrush, eczema or allergies.
- Safe To Use Menstrual cups are made from a special medical grade non-allergic silicone. Silicone is derived from silica, which is one of the most abundant minerals on earth.
- Does Not Interfere With Your Vagina’s Natural And Healthy Functions Because a menstrual cup has a smooth surface, it allows the mucus membranes of your vaginal wall to continue their essential cleansing and protective functions. The menstrual cup does not absorb your body’s natural defence mechanisms.
- See more at: http://www.menstruationstasse.com